Everyone knows about the Ross Suede bag. Now, it also available in real leather, yet still without the need for any bag seasoning.
The Ross Leather Breathable Pipe Bag gives you the benefits of both the traditional Ross bag combined with classical leather. The leather is carefully treated, and selected to provide the same breathability as the Breathable Ross Suede Pipe Bag. The combined thickness and weight provides a bag that is comparable to any sheepskin bag, in terms of tone, feel and comfort, yet without the need for any cutting, tying-in, nor seasoning. This means the ultimate in pipe bag experience. Due to the mutli-layer design, the resulting tone is resonant, solid and firm, and the bag feels extremely comfortable under the arm. The bag has been subjected to more than 4 months of testing by the St.Andrews Pipe Band of Queensland, Australia. The entire pipe corps has been playing the Ross Breathable Leather Pipe Bags during that time, and have successfully won a recent contest using our new pipe bag. It is an excellent pipe bag, that can only enhance your piping experience.
The new Ross Breathable Leather Pipe Bag has some major improvements over our previous bags:
- Much greater comfort and "feel" to the bags, with a vibrence that is on a par with sheepskin pipe bags
- Highly breathable, meaning faster moisture transfer from inside the bag to the outside
- Has a much more flexible and free moving zip, for easier opening/closing
- Stocks are more easily inserted and removed
- There is a 2 year warranty on the bags from the date of purchase
ROSS BAG SIZES:
Extended Small 10" wide by 27.5" long
Medium 10.5" wide by 28" long
Large 11" wide by 28.5" long