Shop by Category
Shop by Brand
Ghillie Brogues are similar to a dress wing tip shoe, but have no tongue.
How to Wear Ghillie Brogues
1. Put on the shoe, tighten and tie a single knot in the lace as you normally would.
2. Keeping this knot tight, run your hand up the lace towards the tassels, keeping the lace taut.
3. Swap hands 6 times, to create a twist in the lace, the twisted section of the lace should now be about 2" long.
4. Lay this against your leg and bring the laces around your ankle, just above the ankle bone. Swap hands once at the back and bring the laces back around to the front of your leg.
5. Angle the laces slightly to tie a knot about 1.5" abovt the twist, and tie a bow as normal. A double knot will help ensure they stay tied.