* Highly Portable. Fits in your pocket, only (5/8" by 10")
* Available in black only and includes the battery.
* Uses Stereo Earphones: perfect to play on buses,trains etc., which make it deal for the commuter.
* Unforgiving at detecting crossing noise.
* Authentic Highland Bagpipe and Scottish Smallpipe sound.
* Built in Metronome.
* Adjustable contact sensitivity.
* Pitch adjustable within a two octave range.
* Recording capabilities, with variable playback speed.
* MIDI output.
* Touch controls for all settings.
* One year warranty.
The Fagerstrom Upper Support is a support for the top part of the chanter for those who need the added stability. You simply hold it against your chest while playin. You can even use it with a straight or angled earphone/MIDI connector and snaps on nicely to the top part of the chanter, leaving plenty of room around the top thumb contact.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I purchased this so I could travel and practice where ever I am and it has 100% lived up to my expectations! I had a little trouble installing the battery with the little battery clip that goes on the end of the battery. After finally getting it to work, the chanter is fantastic! I love the ability to play with or with out the drones, with a metronome and even record a first part while I play a second part. I would 100% recommend this product to anyone.
Love being able to practice anywhere. The sound is perfect. The addition of a carrying case allows me to take this with me wherever I go. I’ve only been able to get this to work with one speaker that I own via aux cord.